Shopspray is looking for a sharp, structured, self-going Nordic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be responsible for generating leads and qualifying prospects for the sales team at Shopspray in the Nordic region (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden). The SDR is typically the first point of contact between Shopspray and our potential customers, and your main goal is to identify and connect with potential customers who are interested in Shopspray’s products.
About the Role
The specific job duties of a Nordic SDR at Shopspray include the following:
- Researching potential customers: The SDR should have a good understanding of the Nordic B2B/E-Commerce market and its industries. They will conduct research to identify potential customers and determine their needs and pain points.
- Contacting potential customers: The SDR will be responsible for reaching out to potential customers via email, phone, or social media. They should be able to articulate Shopspray’s value proposition and engage with potential customers in a way that generates interest in the Shopspray products or services.
- Qualifying prospects: The SDR should ask qualifying questions to determine if the potential customer is a good fit for our product. Furtheremore, they need to be able to assess the potential customer’s level of interest and readiness to buy.
- Scheduling appointments: A key SDR task is to schedule appointments for the sales team to demo/speak with qualified prospects. They should also follow up with potential customers to ensure they attend scheduled appointments.
- Documenting information: The SDR is responsible for keeping accurate records of all interactions with potential customers, including contact information, notes from conversations, and any action items. You should be custom to work with CRM, HubSpot and lead collaborations tools such as Reveal.
- Collaborating with the sales team: The SDR will be a part of the sales team and is responsible for ensuring a smooth handoff of qualified prospects. They should communicate any relevant information about the potential customer’s needs and pain points.
- Meeting targets: The SDR should be responsible for meeting set targets for the number of leads generated, qualified prospects, and appointments scheduled.
- The position can be part/full time and remote.
In summary, the Shopspray Nordic SDR is responsible for generating leads and qualifying prospects in the Nordic,s engage potential customers, ask qualifying questions, schedule appointments, and collaborate with the sales team to ensure a smooth handoff. Keeping accurate records and meeting set targets are mandatory.
The ideal candidate is native Swedish speaking, and has a good understanding of Danish/Norwegian and a good understanding of the Nordic B2B/ecommerce market and its related industries.
Founded in late 2018 Shopspray has a single-minded mission.
We want to bridge “the digitised commerce gap” within B2B industries, businesses and organisation’s by creating outstanding digital ordering add-ons for their commerce stack.
Shopspray is a dedicated product business with a straightforward business model and we are proud of having the opportunity to work with great clients and partners worldwide.
Shopspray is a Swedish entity and is based in Malmö Sweden.
Send information about yourself and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shopspray will evaluate, and hold interviews, on an ongoing basis.